SyncML Clients for mobile devices (PDA)
Synthesis SyncML Clients for mobile devices (PDA) bring SyncML compatibility to widespread mobile OS platforms like Android, PalmOS and Windows Mobile.
This allows mobile over-the-air (OTA) synchronisation with any compliant SyncML server (such as Memotoo, GooSync.com, SyncWise, Oracle Calendar and Beehive, eGroupware, Horde, WinFonie, SyncEvolution, MDaemon, OpenXchange, DeskNow, ScheduleWorld.com, O-Sync and many many more)
Download, evaluation and purchase:
- Android: Download from here, free 30 day evaluation period starts activation in the registration menu, license for unlimited later use can be purchased online (see "buy online" link)
- Windows Phone 8, 8.1, 10: Download from here (LITE) or from here (STD), free 30 day evaluation
- Windows Mobile, PalmOS: Download from here, free 30 day evaluation period starts automatically after the first installation on the device, license for unlimited later use can be purchased online (see "buy online" link)
- iPhone, iPad:These products are now available from plan44.ch.
|PRO (professional version)||Functionality of STD plus additionally
- synchronisation of emails (including attachments on Windows Mobile)
- multiple switchable settings profiles for synchronisation with multiple servers
- AutoSync (automatic scheduled synchronisation - on PalmOS only available in new 3.x client versions)
|STD (standard version)||Synchronisation of contacts, calendar and tasks; secure server connection via SSL/https supported|