FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions & Answers thereof
Back to list of questions in this Category
Back to list of all categories
|?||What is the URL, user and password to synchronize with the SyncML-Service from Company XY?|
You need to ask this the provider of the service (Company XY). Only they can possibly know - we are only makers of a tool (the SyncML client), but usually have no information about third-party SyncML services.
We can only give a few hints and examples:
- Wikipedia has a pretty complete list of SyncML enabled servers and services in their SyncML article
- Oracle OCS and Oracle Beehive collaboration tools support SyncML and are tested with Synthesis SyncML clients. Please contact your local Oracle OCS/Beehive support to get information how to configure SyncML.
- For desktop synchronisation with Windows computers, a product from Bertels+Hirsch named Winfonie mobile provides a SyncML server for Windows PCs that interfaces with Outlook, Lotus, Tobit and other software. The MDaemon mail server solution from Alt-N also has a built-in SyncML server compatible with our products
- To synchronize with Google Calendar, have a look at GooSync.com
- There are free services like mobilcal, O-Sync and many others.
- A paid service that offers sync via SyncML, and also connects to a number of other calendaring system is ScheduleWorld.com